Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anyone want some Easter candy?

Seriously!!!? I need to get rid of my Easter candy. Why would my wonderful husband buy me 15 Cadbury caramel eggs? Does he really want me to be a big as a barn? Argh I need to just toss the crap.
Last night we went to the house with Derek's friend to get started on the remodel. This is stressful, I can just see it being tons of $$. After checking the house out my parent's wanted to take us out to dinner. We went to Applebees, I hate that place.
Anyway, time to get back on track so I can feel normal in my jeans.
Haha listen to how positive I am today! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. aww don't beat yourself up!! There aren't any more holidays coming up for a while so you don't have to worry about that :) You will get back into the swing of things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself. The candy will eventually be gone and you're gonna be just fine! :)

    Good luck with all the house stuff! Don't stress too much about the money...it will all come together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound like me! I am so not positive today! LOL! YES the weather has been amazing! Move to California... Seattle is known for gloom! I am sure its fun tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate this funk... I was doing so well for awhile! What do we do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a good idea BUT I didn't bring gym clothes today SO either I got after my walk w/ Roxy OR I run by myself before or after our walk! Roxy has bad hips! Poor girl probably shouldn't run! LOL But I definately should!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah... I guess a walk will have to do for her. If I feel like "going the extra mile" I can run after! It's super windy today tho! EWWW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep that's a huge problem for me too! I normally dump some out on a napkin and cut myself off! I seal it up and put it away! Seems to work... usually!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com