Friday, April 17, 2009

Back home and comfy

Well, I'm back home for the evening. My appointment went well and I should hear the results in two weeks. I've been running around like a bad lady all day so it's nice to be home. Not to mention it's pouring outside.
I made it to the gym this morning for a quick workout, yay! I ran a little over 2 miles and walked a few minutes to cool down.
I think tonight we will be eating leftovers and just hanging out.
Eats~
Go Lean Crunch and Coffee
Banana
Sweet Potato Fries ~ Homemade and delsih
Few Flax Crackers

2 comments:

  1. yay for making it to the gym!! I knew you could do it! I always find it sooo hard to do when the weather is yucky too...

    my hubbie and I are doing a version of the same tonight--although our night involves guitar hero. We are dorks...I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm sweet potato fries are my FAVORITE!! Just had them tonight.

    You have a super cute blog here. Have to admit your title lured me in. I'm obsessed with all things red. haha! :) (after you visit my blog you'll get what I'm saying)

    PS Hope you don't mind if I tag along!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com