Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bad blogger

So my work computer got some virus and I'm not sure what it's from. =( That means I shouldn't blog at work anymore. It's some type of spy ware crap grrr. Anyway, I'm sorry I missed some days. Nothing to brag about here, I haven't done terrible but not great either.
This weekend we are watching my brother in law's dog, Marley. This is quite exhausting with Roxie and Marley going crazy all weekend.
I'm just sitting here trying to wake up. I'm not sure what I'm going to do today. I should head over to the gym soon to work off last nights pizza.
It's soooo beautiful outside! Tomorrow is supposed to be 60 degrees!! I see the dog park in our future.
Have a fabulous Saturday ladies!

1 comment:

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com