Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fat Day

I'm having a total fat day, I feel so blah. I'm wearing my old baggy jeans and just feel yucky. Possibly because I skipped my workout last night? I went to my parents house to visit, they love feeding me. I had chicken, potatoes, broccoli, fruit and all sorts of stuff. At least it was pretty healthy. I didn't stop there. When I got home and ate a lot of cereal and some dessert.
Tonight I have no excuse, I'm working out. I'm not sure what I'm going to do but I will be at the gym.
What is everyone doing for Easter?
I'm sooo excited that tomorrow is FRIDAY and I get to see Derek for the first time in like a week. I don't know how military wives do it, my hubby works late for a week and I'm a total mess.

Eats for Thursday~
Apple w/peanut butter ~ my new addiction
Lean Cuisine Chicken Bowl Meal
Dry Cinnamon Cereal
Z Brownie Bar
Oh boy I just realized that I have a lot of carbs going on. I need to incorporate more fruit and veggies. I might save the Z bar until pre-workout

Miss this man... =(

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl, don't sweat it. You'll be fine. Just go to the gym and burn off some frustration and calories at the same time. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have fat days-heck I feel like I'm having a fat 2 months! Tonight's workout will make you have a skinny day tomorrow. Cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think fat days make for the best workout days. You're motivated, but you don't really want to do it, and then once you're there, it just clicks and you work harder than usual.

    You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fat days suck, period, but it will be better tomorrow. You're doing great! And I'm a mess when FI is gone for a night so I don't know how you managed a week (and I have so much respect for military wives - that's a whole new definition of long-distance relationships!).

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com