Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter. I got my jelly beans yesterday and it wasn't pretty. Hubby and I had a night in last night. We watching Yes Man and ate pizza. Yes Man was pretty good. I'm not a big movie person and it kept me awake.
My carrot cake turned out well. I still need to decorate it with little carrots...

3 Tiers

I woke up this morning and found my Easter present, Roxie went potty in our bedroom. Grr...
She is still my angel, here she is....

Alright, I must get working in the kitchen.
HAPPY EASTER!!

3 comments:

  1. That face is to die for...how could you be mad at her?? Hope you had a nice easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, what a cutie! Glad your cake turned out well! I hope you have a wonderful week this week :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com