Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Good Friday

Happy Friday, good Friday that is. I'm so excited today because I get to finally spend some time with Derek tonight. We've been super stressed about getting our "new" house fixed.
Good news, I had a great workout last night. I did some jogging and some elliptical.
Derek volunteered me to make a batch of chili and cornbread for Easter. Out of all dishes I could make he picks chili for Easter? I'm also going to attempt my very first carrot cake.
Have a wonderful day! PS. I'm so jealous to whoever has the day off today!

Eats~
B- Apple w/peanut butter
S- Cinnamon Cereal
L- Veggie Shepard's Pie w/Edamamne
S- Z bar if needed

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally get to see DH tonight! Chili sounds good .. but is a little strange for Easter. Sounds like my FI! He wants sweet potatoes. ??? lol
    GL with the carrot cake! Yum :)

    PS -- what is your recipe for the veggie shepherd's pie w/edamame? I make the same thing using a clean eating recipe and it is SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for praying for me. It may not have sounded like a big deal (my latest blog), but it was just the attitude with the whole thing I guess.

    Anyway, thanks again...and chili does sound a little weird for Easter..lol.

    Carrot Cake sounds soooo good right now! haha.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com