Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Hump Day

I'm going to make this quick since work is crazy. Thank you everyone on the calorie advice posted below.
I had a really good day yesterday. I'm going to estimate my calories around 1,300 but that is a total guess.
I went to kickboxing and finally had an awesome workout. I really want to buy a heart rate monitor to tack my workouts and know how many calories I actually burn.
I weighed myself last night and I was 155. I will take that and hopefully it will come off fast.
Alright I'm off to do payroll...
B- Strawberry Oatmeal
S- Banana
L- Soup/Crackers and an Apple
Not sure about dinner. We are going to pick out a toilet and vanity and all that stuff for our bathroom tonight. I'm not really looking forward to this.

3 comments:

  1. Wow... thank you!
    I am going to try it. It's so hard for me to do the wrap around the curling iron thing tho... we will see. I do have a smaller iron as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have CURLY hair but it's just not the same... I want the GLAM look sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should DEFINITELY invest in a heart rate monitor. It will make such a huge difference in your tracking accuracy. Not only that, but gadgets can motivate you - they're fun to play with.

    I recommend the Polar F6. It's a cute receiver/watch, so you'll never forget it because you'll just wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com