Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm back

Hello ladies! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I just got back home, unpacked and settled in. It's so nice to see Roxie, I missed her so much. It's also nice to just be home. We had a wonderful time. I ate SO much, we walked around a lot and just relaxed. The one down side was the place we stayed had no TV. That was a bit crazy. I guess the resort was too high in the mountains to get an channels. I'm happy to report that Derek is home safe and sound playing some video games. Starting now I'm on MAJOR damage control.
Here are some pics.

The resort from up the hill



The mountains


We stopped off to see the river up close


Again....


After driving 20 minutes to see the view from the top of the mountain ~ don't mind Derek's beard, he wanted to be a mountain man for the weekend.



The view...


Leaving, unitl next time....

4 comments:

  1. HOW PRETTY! Looks like a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks amazing!!! We love the mountains. I am so jealous! Glad to see you had a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love mountains so I am super jealous ;) Glad to hear you had a good time -- you deserve it! You and your hubby are so cute together. Glad you are also reunited with Roxie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! The mountains are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com