Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm falling apart

Now its my shoulder, it's all messed up. Hmm I wonder what I did wrong? Ouch!
Last night didn't go as planned but I had a wonderful night. My friend Noelle came over and we went to he beach with the doggies. Forgot to include I indulged in a light caramel frap from Starbucks. After the beach I made black bean burgers. They took me forever to make for some reason but turned out delish. We also had some wine and dessert. Did I really need that? Hell no, I was a bad girl.
Here is the recipe
This recipe makes some huge burgers and only 200 calories!
Eats today~
Apple w/peanut butter
Soup and Crackers
Grapes
Dry Cinnamon Cereal
I'm going to visit my mom and dad tonight so I'm not sure about dinner and working out.

3 comments:

  1. I could so go for a STARBUCKS right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I LOVE IT!
    Oh yeah... Imight have had an extra spoonful myself. I need to get back in that gym with my lazy ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stop hurting yourself :)

    Enjoy your time with your parents tonight!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com