Thursday, April 23, 2009

Is it Friday yet?

Almost Friday, yay I can't wait! Sooo last night I didn't workout out :::smacks forehead::: instead we went to my nephew's baseball game. I need to get back into a healthy lifestyle asap. Well, tonight will not be the night. I'm going out to dinner with my bff for a late b-day get together. We are going to the yummiest restaurant, Claim Jumpers. I will try to be good. Tomorrow is FRIDAY, this means we are leaving in two days. On Saturday night we booked a fancy 6 coarse dinner at the resort we are staying. I heard they have a beautiful breakfast every morning. I won't mention all the delish German food all over the place. You will have to wheel be home.
If the weather was better I would squeeze a walk in tonight. We will see how it goes.
Last night for dinner I had grilled cheese, corn and 1/2 by chicken soft taco from my leftovers. Weird combo! I was pretty good food wise but I need to get in check with my workouts. I can't wait for the weather to clear up.
Ta ta for now...

3 comments:

  1. Haha yeah I usually do the same. That's not to say I am really REALLY wanting some right now and will probably dig in when I get home from work! I have little restraint in that area, haha!
    Your trip is so close -- you must be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could walk with your friend after dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an exciting weekend! Have fun! I will be working allllll weekend, ugh.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com