Friday, April 17, 2009

It's Friday!

Happy Friday to everyone. I did weigh myself...154.4 booo. I could have done much better last night so hopefully tomorrow is a better day.
I have a Dr.'s appointment at noon today, so not looking forward to that. This is another little check up after my abnormal pap. =(
I feel like I have an excuse not to workout but I really should.
I didn't go to the gym last night. I went on a walk with Roxie and that was about it. After the walk our friend Jason came over for dinner and drinks. It was nice seeing him.
Anyway, not much else to say. I will update after my appointment.

4 comments:

  1. Aww Good luck w/ your appt!!!
    I went to the gym last night! YAY! NO walk for Roxy tho. I had to grocery shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And happy Friday to you! I am so happy! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a loss is a loss right?! at least the scale is moving in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I make my protein pancakes! It's super easy and really filling. I just use 1/4 c fat free cottage cheese, 1/4 c old fashioned oats, 1/4 c egg beaters (or 2 egg whites) 1/2 scoop whey protein powder, 3 splenda, and 1 tsp baking powder. Puree that up in a blender or food processor and you have your batter! I just cook in pam on a skillet on medium heat like I would any other pancake. Let me know if you try them out!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com