Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday

HAPPY FRIDAY! I'm in good spirit considering some bills passed yesterday that are no good for our company. =(
I had a wonderful night with my bff. We went on a long walk with Roxie after work and headed to the mall. I bought some Juicy Couture perfume ~ love it! After hitting up Macy's we went to dinner at Claim Jumpers. It was sooo yummy! I had 1.5 glasses of wine and a veggie burger. I ended up eating half the burger with a sweet potato. It was really yummy but I was FULL. So full that I went home and passed out. Good thing cause I was considering digging into the ice cream.
I'm just hoping today goes by fast so I can get home and pack for the weekend. I would like to squeeze a workout in or at least a long walk with my wonderful hubby.
I want to bake something for my brother in law and his girlfriend for watching our baby girl Roxie. I've never left Roxie alone for the night so I'm a very nervous mother. I know they will take very good care of her so I should stop worrying. What should I bake? I was thinking some snickerdoodle blondies or just plain snickdoodles.
xo

6 comments:

  1. Yeah I know I'm not complaining I just wish I had the $ to fund a new wardrobe :)

    Snickerdoodles are to die for -- if you make me some I'll watch Roxie all the time! lol I get nervous every time I am away from my critters too.

    Sorry to hear about your company but I'm glad that it's all good for you and that you have a job! It's so scary how many jobs are getting cut left and right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard to leave your dog with other people, but she'll be just fine, and so excited to see you when you get back!

    Snickerdoodle blondie... hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG the blondies sound good. DO THOSE!
    YUMMY sounds like a good night @ Claim Jumper... and you are going to have an awesome weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL yes... however, the lock was "disabled" when the rough housing occured! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I don't even know how it happened... we don't have RAGING KEGGERS or anything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe! That first night away from home is so much harder for you than it is for your pet! When they're away at a strangers house, they get WAY more attention than we're able to give them when they're a part of our every day lives.

    I bet Roxie will have a blast, but be really happy to see you when you get back!

    Sounds like a fun night with your friend!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com