Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Friday

Good morning! Today is my Friday...yay! I have tomorrow off for a doctors appointment, not fun but at least I have the day off. I didn't weigh myself this morning. I know, I know I'm already going back on what I said about stepping on the scale every morning. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow for sure. I waited for my hubby to get home last night to eat dinner so I wound up eating at 9pm. I made some yummy mini turkey meat loafs and sweet potato fries. Followed by ONE serving of ice cream. Wow, now that's an accomplishment. I can never just eat one serving. If you haven't tried Slow Churned Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream, you have to. It's sooo yummy and taste just like cheesecake...DANGEROUS.
So today is supposed to be beautiful, around 60 degrees. The sun is already shining. After work Derek and I are going to take Roxie to the beach to run around. I wound up taking Roxie on a walk last night and mustered up the energy to head to the gym for a quick 30 minute workout.
Today is a strange day at the office. A close co-worker of mine go demoted so I just went to her office and comforted her for 45 minutes. =( I feel so bad. I hope it all works out in the end.
Eats~
B- Breakfast Cookie w/Coffee
S- Orange
L- Meatloaf and Sweet Potato
S- Apple

5 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE ANY KIND OF ICECREAM WITH CHEESECAKE IN THE NAME!
    Good for you for walking Roxie AND making it to the gym! My poor Roxy was neglected! LOL
    Don't worry about the weigh in... just do it tomorrow. Thats ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you had the COLD STONE cheesecake ice cream w/ graham crackers and strawberry mixed in... talk about to die for!
    I worked out HARD before that trip. Lost probably 3 lbs but probably the best shape ever for me! THANK YOU. I felt really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And by the way... why no bikini?? You are SKINNY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds dumb but that's what it took to motivate me to start working out. I had lost a lot of weight a few years ago but wasn't working out. We booked our trip and I wanted to look "hot" so I worked my booty off! DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ice cream sounds AMAZING!!! I hope you have a wonderful 'friday' and that your double saturday weekend is great :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com