Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sore Knees

I'm not sure what I did wrong last night but my knees are killing me. I feel like I'm 80 years old.
Anyway, it's another beautiful morning in Seattle. Tonight is my kickboxing class @ 5:45. I might do some leg work before. Other than that, nothing too exciting in my world. I miss my hubby lots already this week. =(
Eats for today~
B- Apple w/peanut butter - I'm becoming addicted to peanut butter
S- Grapes
L- Soup with hot sauce ~ my new fave
S- Cinnamon cereal
D- Not sure yet...will post later
E- Kickboxing - even though it's going to be beautiful outside, oh well

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! Keep up the good work. Maybe that will get me motivated! LOL
    Ok I will relax for my bday week and then its on next week! LOL
    MMM PB AND APPLES = MY FAVE (besides chips and salsa!)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com