Tuesday, April 21, 2009

There goes another year

Yup, it's my b-day. I celebrated with my parent's yesterday. We had fillet mignon, potatoes, veggies and CAKE. I didn't go buck wild on the cake, just a nice slice. It was a yummy white cake with whip cream and strawberries. When we got home at 8pm it was still 60 degrees out so we took Roxie on a walk. It was nice getting a tiny bit of exercise.
Today is supposed to be another sunny 70 degree beautiful day. We are going to take Roxie to the beach after work. I left the rest up to Derek. We will see what he has planned.
Not a whole lot going on in my world besides that. I will be getting back on track 100% after today.
B- Coffee & Breakfast Cookie
S- Banana
L- Soup and Apple
D- ?

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!!! :) I hope you have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! We had so much fun when we took our puppy Daisy to the beach...she loved it!! Have a blast today and don't even think twice about treating yourself to the things you want...because it's your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! The big 3 0 =)
    YES it's super warm already! I heard US on the news this morning too... the Today show! Record breaking!
    MMM the zuchinni was good... you have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Irene... you HAVE to try it... but remember only two pumps of vanilla in the grande otherwise its TOO sweet... and just a sprinkle of cinnamon. MMMMMM MY FAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I get a grande... so I get the regular amount of chocolate... I think its 4 pumps and I ask for 2 pumps of vanilla or they will put 4 of that also! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have an amazing celebration of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday dear!! Sounds like a fabulous dinner at your parents (Can I come for my bday?? lol). And the weather sounds perfect. It's crappy and cold here (gray, 40 and cloudy). The cake sounds so good! Enjoy yourself :-D

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com