Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back to work...

I'm back at work after an amazing three day weekend. I have to keep reminding myself that today is Tuesday not Monday.
To sum up my weekend, it was lots of fun with different friends each night. Friday night was a BBQ at my bro-in-laws. Saturday was a long run with my bff followed by a BBQ at my boss's house in the evening. Sunday was lunch on the water with some friends followed by a BBQ at my best friend's. FINALLY Monday was dinner at my in-laws. Wow, lots of fun and TONS of food.
I did awesome with my workouts this weekend. On the food front, no so much but I tried my best. I went to Greenlake twice and ran around twice each time. That's 13 miles!
I went to the store this morning and stocked up on a bunch of healthy items.
How was your weekend? Are you ready to get back into the swing of things?

5 comments:

  1. My weekend was really similar....tons of different friends and engagements. I worked out all 4 days (Fri-Mon) but blew it completely with the food yesterday.

    You ready to get back on track together??

    Doesn't it make it so much easier to work out when you have someone to do it with!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had such a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job with the workouts! Hope you're having a great "Monday"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite way to eat cottage cheese is by adding a splenda and a small amount the Sugar free/fat free vanilla pudding mix. I'm telling you something about the pudding mix makes it thick like cheesecake! I got a friend of mine to try it this way (she previously couldn't stand the stuff) and she was obsessed.

    Otherwise I like it with a little cinnamon and splenda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! Let's do it! Seriously... no more messing around. I think you, Reese and I are on the same page! HAHA

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com