Sunday, May 17, 2009

The good, the bad and the ugly

Good morning! I'm sitting here drinking some coffee, shocked I'm not hunger over. I'm so sad that it's Sunday already, meaning I have to go back to work tomorrow.
Yesterday morning I finally dragged myself to the gym and had an awesome workout. I came home and made eggs and pancakes.
We relaxed the rest of the afternoon and then I got ready for the BBQ.
The good part was I bought some chicken for the grill and had some great intentions. The bad part was eating a good serving (or three) of chips and the ugly was tequila. Oh yes, I love me some tequila.
My friend also made some jello shots, so yummy. Of the coarse of 5 hours I had around 10 shots, yikes.
I'm going to TRY my best to be a good girl today. My co-worker is supposed to be coming over with her dog to see if the two pups can get along. I said I would dog sit for her as long as they can play nicely together. I have a feeling this might not end well.
Also, we are supposed to get brunch with some friends. Brunch never ends well for me, I love everything about brunch.
I will keep you posted. Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. OUCH!! That's a lot of tequilla :) I had a similar night Thursday...and Friday...haha! I'm glad you had fun and I hope your week goes well!!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com