Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Made it to Hump Day

I made it to kickboxing last night!! There happened to be a sub but it was still an awesome workout. I was sweating buckets. I also looked like an idiot because she had a totally different routine than the other lady. Before class I did a brief arm workout and walked for 10 minutes.
Last night I weighed 151.8 I believe. I would love to see the 140's soon.
For dinner I had some chili followed by organic chocolate bunny crackers for dessert. That wasn't enough so I snuck back out to the freezer and grabbed a little Dove dark chocolate square, good stuff!
Derek works late again tonight so I will most likely take advantage of the gym again. Today will probably be 45-1 hour on the elliptical and some abs. The other night they ran out of towels and I had to use paper towels...yuck.
I'm so glad the week is half way over with...I'm SO ready for the weekend.

B- Oatmeal + Coffee
S- Apples
L- Organic Veggie Burger + Cheese Crackers
D- Cereal?

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are seriously making some progress!! That exact same thing happened to me the last time I went to the boxing class at our gym...but I walked out early the sub was THAT bad lol.

    Did you ever decide on what amount of calories you are going to stick to, or are you just trying to eat more mindfully?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always afraid of looking like an idiot. I fear the day I won't know what the heck I am doing!! haha

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com