Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Already?

I didn't get around to posting yesterday. I was a little hung over. I'm feeling super tired today because I didn't get much sleep Saturday night. Last night I stayed up late last night to watch Daisey of Love and Breaking Bad.
I did pretty well eating wise this weekend. Derek and I made a Costco trip yesterday and spent way too much money. Oh well, it's all healthy food. I also bought some Flax Seed to put in my cereal and oatmeal ect.
My plans for this week is to workout 4 times and eat healthy. I will be heading to the gym after work to get a run/hills in. I didn't make it to the gym yesterday but I did on Saturday.
I can't believe Mother's Day is this Sunday! Ahhh I need to find my mom a gift.

B- Oatmeal w/flax + Coffee, lots of it
S- Apple
L- Leftover Chili + Carrots
S- 1 Wheat Pancake ~ if needed
HAPPY MONDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I feel you...i can't believe monday is here already either! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I know I need to get my mom and my MIL gifts and figure out what to do that day!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com