Tuesday, May 5, 2009

One week down

I've been back on track pretty much for one whole week. It feels really good to get back into it. Last night I ran/fast walked for 3.5 miles. I really thought I was going to die. For some reason this run killed me.
After the gym I was all alone so I made myself a fancy meal, cereal. WAY too much cereal. I feel like every time I decide to eat cereal for dinner I totally binge.
Tonight is kickboxing, yay love that class. Although a sub is teaching, I hope it's just as good.
B- Oatmeal + Coffee
S- Apples
L- Soup + Carrots
D?

2 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS eat way too much cereal! I think if I could I would eat it for every meal. It's bad!

    the shepherd's pie is a clean eating recipe. Let me know if you want it and I'll post it or email it to you!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com