Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ouch...sore

So, I was just about to skip the gym last night when I made myself go. I ended up running/jogging for over 5 miles. That felt great! My knees hate me this morning.
On a side note, I have this viscous cycle. It's called working out hard and over eating. I need to stop this and maybe, just maybe I will lose a little weight.
I'm going to try my best to be good with food all day. I've been craving Chiptole but I know that's far from healthy.
Other exciting stuff is the house is coming along, slowly but surely. Everything is so damn expensive, it's stressing me out. Oh well, we will survive.
I'm still trying to wake up so I apologize for the random ramblings.
Well, I made it half way through the week and I can't wait for a 3 day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Random ramblings are par for the course this week for me too :)

    I LOVE chipotle...I gave in to my craving on sunday...still burning that off I'm sure!

    Good luck with everything today. You did great at the gym last night! Keep working girl. You're doing fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome workout! Thanks for the encouragement-can't wait until the big day!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com