Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sleepy Day

It's pouring rain today and I could not drag my ass out of bed for the life of me. I finally did and now I'm at work with wet hair. I need to stop being so lazy. :)
Last night I made it to the gym and did 45 minutes of cardio. All was well until I went home and had a snack attack. For dinner we had leftover pizza....and a little ice cream. I feel guilty for eating like that after a wonderful workout.
Tonight is kickboxing...to be honest, it's the last thing I want to do. Last week I was all ready for the class and it was cancelled.
Derek is off at 5pm so I'm excited to spend the evening at home with him.
Funny story, kinda...so I sent my awesome hubby to the store to buy me some tampons (what a great guy) and he comes home with the extra super ones. I hate those ones but I bit my lip and thanked him. I'm curious who else sends the hubby to the store to buy tampons? Am I the only evil bitch out there? haha.
Eats
B- Oatmeal
S- Apple
L- Soup/Banana
S- Luna Bar ~ if needed

4 comments:

  1. LOL that is so funny. I would have to be on my death bed for my hubby to do that. He seriously would not!
    OMG I am on the FATTY PATTY wagon lately. I hate it. I really need to get into the gym. GOOD FOR YOU on the 45 min of cardio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My husband will make a tampon run if I need him to, and he'll bring me back the ginormous ones too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious about the tampons. My husband would probably do it if I asked him to (gotta love him), but lucky for him, I've never asked him to.

    Don't feel guilty about eating bad after a workout. Think of it this way - at least you worked out so that the bad eating didn't make you gain!! (fyi, I think I'm telling you this beause it helps my justify the Mexican and ice cream I had last night hehe. you're not alone).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't currently have a hubby, but when I get engaged that is at the top of my list of things to test before I say yes at the altar ;) If he can't suck it up to buy tampons, then we're gonna have some other issues! haha

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com