Friday, May 22, 2009

TGIF

Sorry I missed yesterday. I was feeling like a fatty and had no inspiration to talk healthy.
Well, it's Friday and I turned my frown upside down. haha
Last night I went on a LONG walk with my bff and hubby. We walked around 5 miles. It was so nice out, I couldn't see being couped up in a gym.
Last night I made homemade black bean burgers and sweet potato fries. If I was normal I would stop eating when I was full but nope, I stuffed myself silly. Grrr this vicious cycle! I also need to have an intervention with ice cream. It's not normal to eat ice cream every night and expect to lose weight. When I lost some weight last year I snacked on 100 calorie kettle korn and it satisfied me. I might try that again.
I'm just looking forward to getting out of work for a THREE day weekend and beautiful weather. No big plans this year, shocker. We went camping last year. We might meet some friends and camp one night tomorrow.
Any exciting plans to tell me about? I would love to hear them. =)
This morning started out with a triple mocha...bad girl. I swear, I really did need it. I had oatmeal and an apple for breakfast. Lunch will be a leftover burger and carrots. I will be good the rest of the day.

2 comments:

  1. I feel like you and I are so similar when it comes to food! We get so mad at ourselves, and know we need to change, yet we continue to be retarded about it haha.

    In an effort to make you feel better, I will tell you what I've done in the past 24 hours.... we have next to no food in the house (going shopping tonight!), so meals have been tough. I've eaten and entire gallon (is that how big the "normal" containers are?) of ice cream in 24 hours. No lie. My husband and I have already input an intervention plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am like you with the food diet. Or in my case, lack of the word 'diet' lol.
    I'm wrapping up getting wedding stuff, packing for honeymoon & going to see the house on sunday. Then Monday I'm heading back home to do wedding mints & finish all other wedding plans. How did you stay motivated to be healthy the last week before your wedding?

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com