Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

Gosh, I'm a slacker with blogging!
It's been so hot in Seattle, I can't believe it. We never hit 80! Anyway, this hot weather is making me not want to be in a gym so this week was a wash.
I went grocery shopping on Wednesday and bought some really healthy stuff, $200 later. I also bought fat free ice cream and it's pretty tasty. I decided after this carton that I cannot eat ice cream at night, I have absolutely no will power.
Tomorrow night I'm going out for my friend's b-day. She said she's turning "25" but I think she's actually 33 or 34 this year.
I've been eating yogurt mixed with fruit in the mornings. Today I looked at the nutrition and there was 15g of sugar. That is too much for me. =(
Anyway, no big plans tonight which is a shocker. I'm ready for the weekend and it's going to be a healthy one. :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't you hate it when you think something's healthy and then its not??
    U are right... a mile is a mile and better than nothing BUT I really need to kick it into gear. I don't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com