Thursday, May 7, 2009

Where is the sun?

I wish the sun would come out already. It's been pouring/windy for four days now. I'm hoping the weather will clear tonight so I can walk outside. I'm going to take tonight off from the gym.
Yesterday I did a little leg work and 40 minutes on the elliptical. When I got home I was SO hungry. I proceeded to shove my face with anything I could find. Including hummus, veggie chips, cereal and a rice cake. That was my white trash dinner. I'm so glad Derek will be off at a decent hour tonight so I can get back to cooking and a normal life.
I'm contemplating buying a bottle of wine. If you don't like wine you must try Gnarly Head Red Zin. I didn't like wine until a friend of mine introduced me to this little bit of heaven, damn him.
I can't believe it's almost Friday. I have to say, for once, that this week and gone by fast. The even better part is Derek has the weekend off with me. It will be a busy weekend for sure.
I'm still trying to decide what to buy or make for my mom, mother-in-law, sister-in-law and Derek's grandma. I was thinking Starbucks cards and baking them cookies or something like that.
B- Oatmeal + Coffee
S- Apples
L- Soup/Crackers + Carrots
D- Turkey Meatloaf + Sweet Potato Fries

7 comments:

  1. LOL Love the dinner! Sounds like my DAY yesterday. Just random crap all day! At least it was healthy stuff!
    I am getting our mom's pedicure gift certs and I am not sure about my aunt and SIL... I will have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sent fresh florida caught grouper fillets to my MIL in Chicago (we live in Florida) and are getting my mom a $40 massage gift cert.

    I am always famished (not that night) but the next day after a hard workout...my case in point was yesterday lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL what pictures? I must know what pics make me look 125! LOL I normally stay between 139-142. UGH... it's not muscle haah I think its beer. HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's worth some brownie points. LOL =) Thanks. I don't feel tiny I am not actually. My upper body is smaller cause I have a LONG torso haha My booty is GINORMOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever... you look tiny too! You are 5'10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work! you are going to be there in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where's the sun? where are you??

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com