Saturday, May 2, 2009

Yay for the weekend

Sorry I was MIA yesterday. I was super busy all day with payroll and non stop b.s.
This morning I weighed 152.8. I'm slowly crawling back to the 140's. I've done so well this week with eating. Not so much with working out. I'm going to workout today for sure.
I went to the Mariner game last night and sat in my company's rock star seats. I'm proud to say I didn't eat a lot of junk. Just one box of crackerjacks.
Derek works all day and when he gets off we are going to a show. That's one thing Seattle is good for, the band scene. Since my hubby promotes bands, whenever we go out we see a million people he knows.
I plan on cleaning the house, doing laundry and going to the gym. With the flu going around it's pretty scary going to the germ filled gym. I will make sure to wipe everything down.
Hope everyone enjoys their Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great-you'll be back into the 140's before you know it. Have fun at the show tonight. It sounds like fun. How's the remodel coming along? Do you have an expected move-in date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we signed paperwork back in Feb they said July 15th was our closing date. They start sheetrock Monday morning so I'd be suprised if they don't finish ahead of schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weigh in! I am the same as you, trying to get back to the 140's. Carry some hand sanitizer with you!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com