Thursday, June 4, 2009

1 more day

Until Friday! Yay! Also, today is supposed to be the last day of our heat wave. It's been 90+ all week and it's pretty miserable. I can't even cook because my entire place heats up.
I'm super sore today, worse than yesterday, and I didn't even workout hard yesterday. It must be from kickboxing. Last night Derek and I took Roxie on a 2 mile walk around the neighborhood.
Moving on, I'm totally annoyed that I'm the only person in my entire office who ever makes coffee. I get here in the morning and there is a drip left so I make some more and by the time I walk over it's gone. LAZY! I'm a mess in the am before I get my coffee fix. I'm almost tempted to buy a coffee maker for my office. Out of 50 people I'm the only one! haha alright vent over.
Speaking of coffee, I really want to stop using Coffeemate creamer. It's full of sugar and bad stuff. Any suggestions? I almost think half and half would be better. I don't use a lot but it still adds up.
So, I won studio Metric tickets on Monday and I decided to give them to my hubby and his friend. They are performing downtown today at 2pm and I can't really leave work. I'm excited that they get to meet the band and see an intimate acoustic session.
I'm not sure what is going on tonight. I'm pretty sure I have a gym date with my friend. I hope the guys don't talk us into skipping the gym and hanging out.

3 comments:

  1. It was so funny... Roxy had her head on the pillow and was all cuddled in "dad's" arms HAHA Cute. Daisy was laying ON me!
    I use sugary creamer. I figure I am good for the most part w/ everything else AND I used to get a MOCHA from starbucks every morning... its way better than that! BUT I have heard using half and half is actually better... so if you are looking to change it up, I think half and half would be a good option. Just don't use that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of the Stevia... and that it's really good. Let me know if you try it.
    LOL We used to sleep w/ both dogs in bed... finally we were sick of NOT sleeping so we had to give them the boot!
    I totally need to try the greek yogurt... I like cottage cheese cause its not sweet and I LOVE it w/ berries. I can see that being the case w/ the yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Almond Breeze

    http://www.bluediamond.com/shop/natural/almondBreeze32.cfm

    I can buy it at my local grocery store.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com