Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Friday!

Good morning! I'm actually feeling pretty awake this morning, pre-coffee.
I just heard today is National Doughnut Day! Oh how I would love a doughnut, just one...alright maybe two. I would have a cake doughnut and a maple glazed. mmmm Portland has some of the best doughnuts ever. Alright, I need to stop.
Last night my friend and I took the pups on a nature walk. We worked up a good sweat.
After, we got teriyaki for dinner. I ordered the chicken breast with brown rice. For dessert I cut up some strawberries and mixed them with a little light whip cream.
I'm so happy to report that it's finally cooling off. I've had to worst time trying to sleep this week.
Sorry this is short but I need to get some work done. Have a wonderful Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Yum those strawberries sound GOOD! Oh... and the donuts too! HAHA
    The nature walk sounds fun. I get to run in TAHOE this weekend! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT for Tahoe! I love it there.
    And... thanks for the advice on the sweet and low... I just tried it in my yogurt w/ blueberries and it was DELISH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That it was really good! Thanks for the tip!
    Oh but I am about to BLOW my diet and have chips and salsa and guac for lunch! HAHA Luckily hubby is working a little late so dinner will be light! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouuuu strawberries are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait... make that strawberries on cupcakes would be my favorite! :)


    and thanks for your sweet bday wishes xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com