Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hump Day

Hey I made it to the middle of the week! I'm super duper sore this lovely morning. Kickboxing kicked my butt last night. I love that class.
I was alone last night and I didn't feel like cooking so I had cereal and one flax pancake with a little peanut butter.
Today is supposed to be close to 90 again, this is really messing with my sleep. So, I think I might take the night off or go on a walk later with the hubs.
After work I have to take my car in because the A/C isn't working. After my car accident in November my poor car has gone down the crapper. It sucks because it's brand new and some idiot hit me. I forget if I told that story yet? To sum it up I got hit less than one week before my wedding and my car was was almost totaled.
Anyway, I searched at two different stores this morning for Greek Yogurt with no luck, BOO. So I got plan fat free yogurt and fruit to mix in. I will be on a manhunt later for Greek Yogurt.
B- Yogurt/Fruit and a little granola
S- Banana/Grapes
L- Veggie Burger/Sweet Potato Fries/Carrots
D- Not sure, my hubby is off today so maybe we will grab takeout?

5 comments:

  1. That kickboxing sounds like an awesome workout! Sucks about your AC... and its getting hot up there too! Bummer! Hope you get it fixed soon!
    YES... I was so annoyed. Daisy isn't a little dog (and yes she is a bit feisty) and her german shepard was BIG also. I don't need a big dog fight first thing in the am... NO MEANS NO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't this morning but it does stand up at times. My dogs rock! =) I love labs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... and sorry I didn't answer your question about the eggs. I use 3 whites and one whole egg. I need that one yolk! LOL
    thanks for the compliment on my shoes! They were cute... before the blood stains! =) HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you LOVED kickboxing. As a kickboxing instructor it warms my heart to know you guys love it when it hurts so good :)

    Good luck on your manhunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Light and Fit is ok... I have been wanting to try the greek stuff too. The L n F is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com