Monday, June 8, 2009

Late

But better than never. I didn't post this morning because my work computer is all funked up....to put it nicely. I'm so frustrated that I can't just get a new computer already.
I had a great Sunday with the hubby. We saw The Hangover and it was HILARIOUS! You have to see it! The whole theatre was cracking up the entire movie.
I'm SO excited for tomorrow. I get to meet The Offspring! I won tickets off the radio and we get to see them play live plus tickets to their show. So, this means I'm working a half day tomorrow. I love my boss for letting me take a half day with one days notice.
After work today I hauled to the gym and got a nice workout. It felt so good after my candy/icky food fest yesterday.
Did anyone else watch Kendra last night? I love that girl!
Alright, I'm off to make dinner.

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting...my hubs just found out that this Friday Tool is going to be doing an appearance at a Whole Foods in town!! Random right? I guess they are debuting a wine or something...

    My husband is slowly turning me into a metal head I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN... you get to meet Offspring! OMG!
    I HEART KENDRA haha she was always my fave... I freakin love her new show. She reminds me of myself haha goofy and silly and doesn't take things too seriously!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com