Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday Again...

Booo, my weekend went by way too fast. I didn't do a whole lot. I woke up early on Saturday to volunteer for a charity my company works with. Saturday night hubby and I went out for yummy Mexican food. I cheated a quite a bit this weekend but I'm back on it today.
As I laid in bed last night shoving my face with red vines I really did not know what I was thinking. Oh, but they tasted SO good.
Sunday I cleaned the house top to bottom and took Roxie on a long walk. I somehow spent $200 on groceries and it feels like I didn't get that much. Oh well, now I have some healthy goodies in the house.
I forgot to mention that I ran 5 miles at the gym on Saturday. BAD idea because I messed up my hip and knees. I feel like an old lady but I really screwed up my body.
Work has been crazy busy and so stressful. I'm breaking out like a teenager right now. That could be blamed on pms-ing too. It's nice to be busy but it really puts a damper on blogging lol.
I'm not sure if anyone else works in HR but we are in the middle of insurance open enrollment/renewal and it's stressing me the F out. Our insurance company wants to raise our rates 30% and it's coming down to the wire.
I'm thinking about walking Roxie tomorrow morning. Even if it's just for 20 minutes. I have kickboxing tomorrow night that I will NOT miss.
Alright, I need to eat dinner and turn off Paula Dean. She is making me want some chocolate.
Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...running 5 miles is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 miles! You are a rockstar! Don't forget to check out & follow my new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO GIRL! Dang... you ran 5 miles! Too bad about the hip and knee issue but what a good workout!
    I seriously feel like I spend way more on groceries and get less these days. It's BULL!
    LOL Thanks for the advice on the hair... I think I should do it too... hubby is all for it as long as its still curly! LOL I can't go too short if that's the case! I Can't go too short anyway!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com