Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Offspring

I'm stoked because I get to leave work in 3.5 hours to see The Offspring. I'm also excited to spend the afternoon with my hubby. I could totally use the money lately but screw it, I'm going to take the half day. I will take lots of pictures!
I'm wondering if I will be home in time to attend kickboxing tonight? I would love to go for a second week in a row. Last nights workout was good. I ran 2 miles on the treadmill and did 30 minutes on the elliptical, fat burner mode.
For dinner I made grilled cheese and tomato soup. I've been on a grilled cheese kick lately.
I'm pounding back to coffee right now and trying to wake up.
I need to get some work done before I go.
Since I'm leaving at 11:45 I brought Greek yogurt w/berries + granola for breakfast and a banana for the road.
Have a good day!

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome about Blake!! If you hear from him get whatever tips you can out of him. Supposedly its a really crazy process and not at all what it seems like on TV so it's really intimidating lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! You'll love it! I am going to hate it when winter rolls back around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY The Offspring!!! How was it????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had fun! I hope everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com