Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sleepy

I'm still half asleep but I'm working on it. Once I'm done with my coffee I should be good to go.
Last night the hubs and I took Roxie to the dog park and we rented He's Just Not That Into You. I also have to admit that we bought a frozen pizza. I wanted to make one at home but we didn't have the energy at 8pm. Anyway, I had a normal portion. I also had some strawberries and whip cream WITH ice cream. I really, really, really did NOT need the ice cream but what can I do about it now? Back to the movie, I feel asleep in the middle of it so I need to watch the rest today. My co-worker said it was an awesome movie.
I'm not sure what my game plan is today. The weather is finally perfect. I'm going to head to the gym in a bit. Later today I'm going to visit my parent's. I haven't seen them in weeks.
Tomorrow is going to be my shopping day. I'm going to buy healthy goodies to last me throughout the week.
Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. Funny... we have the strawberry and ice cream bug too! I don't need the ice cream either. We will see how that works out!
    I actually worked out and then cleaned! =)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com