Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When will the heat stop?

I'm dying here! Today is supposed to be 85-90. This never happens and I'm dying a little bit. Alright, I will stop bitching now.
I made it to the gym last night but could not run because it was at least 100 degrees inside. Instead I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and then took Roxie on a little walk. I was a total mess by the time I got home.
We had egg white omelets for dinner. Well, sorta...I mixed two egg whites and one whole egg with peppers, onions and tofu sausage.
I'm totally addicted to Greek yogurt, I'm looking forward to my breakfast this morning. It actually keeps me full until lunch, which never happens.
Tonight I'm meeting my best friend to head to kickboxing. It's nice that I have her depending on me to go because I usually cop out on the class.
Eats~
B- Greek Yogurt 0% with blueberries and raspberries
L- Leftover whole wheat pasta with turkey meatballs
S- Banana/Snap peas
D- Eggs again?

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE eggwhite omlets for dinner. I was going to make one for breakfast this morning but hubby asked if I had time to go to starbucks w/ him so I accepted! LOL
    The sandwich was good and only about 390 cals but with 12 grams of fat but I tossed some of the egg and bread. I don't think it was that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm greek yogurt! i acutally like this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love greek yogurt :) I love eggwhite omelts as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do you find greek yogurt?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously...all that food you just listed sounds amazing...now I'm starving!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com