Sunday, October 25, 2009

Busy Sunday

It's Sunday already?! I'm going to make the best of today, tomorrow is back to work.

We had a great time last night at the fights but when we got home at 11PM, I was STARVING! I didn't realize the brewery had nothing but fried food so I stuffed my face.  I was a good girl and waiting until I got home.

Derek woke up early again for work, sigh the weekend off alone can get lonely. Tonight Derek's brother, Brett, and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner. They haven't seen the new house so I'm excited to have them over. I still can't believe they haven't seen the house. This house has been a work in progress for the past year of my life. We finally moved in exactly one month ago. Brett asked if he could ride his dirt bike around our back yard, I was thinking hell no not a good idea. We have over 2 acres but I don't want the yard torn up.  Anyway, I need to figure out something to make for dinner. I'm thinking something in the crockpot.

Breakfast was a big bowl of cereal and a PB&J english muffin.  Good stuff!!


Workout: Running in new shoes = BAD idea...ouch.  I will spare you the details but I had a bloody foot. =(
I ended up running/power walking for 45 minutes. 

Alright, I'm off to Trader Joe's, Target, Fred Meyers and much more. I better get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com