Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday

I'm such a slacker for not posting yesterday. I've been so busy at work so I'm going to try and post whenever possibly in my crazy HR world.

I didn't make it to the gym last night, good news is I did on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm going to take tonight off to go see my friend's band. I will get my booty to the gym one day this weekend, I'm thinking tomorrow.

I'm doing pretty well food wise, no slip ups. I've been craving avocados lately so I've had one the last two nights with dinner. SO yummy!

I can't describe how happy I am that it's finally Friday. I feel like I can't catch up at work, ever. Oh well, once I leave the office today I will not think about it...until Monday. Can't wait to have the ENTIRE weekend with my husband, love that man.

I will post more later...here is my desk, lovely! AHHHH



1 comment:

  1. LOL that desk looks full of DAUNTING paperwork!
    It's good that you are keeping up w/ the healthy eating!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com