Friday, October 23, 2009

Good eats

I finally feel like I'm on the right track health/fitness wise. It's amazing what eating right and working out can do for your body/mind. I woke up starving this morning. I was actually dreaming about fudge balls that I saw on another blog, they were healthy ones. haha who dreams about that?
Breakfast is another repeat, since I'm exciting like that. My raspberries were moldy, ick.
Question: Can someone give or e-mail me a breakdown of Body for Life? My best friend and I really want to try the diet but I'm SO confused on where to start.
I can't believe my one year wedding anniversary is sneaking up on me, November 8th!! I wish I was in the same shape as my wedding day but I'm pretty far from that right now. I decided I'm going to buy batteries for my scale. I need to suck it up and step on.
Snack was once again a replay from yesterday. I really need to mix up my meals at work. While I was cutting up my apple someone in the kitchen was making Texes Garlic Cheese Toast. OMG I wanted some of that. I used to give the guys in my office shit about what they ate, but I learned that was rude and stopped. hehe
I was dreading lunch today because all I had at home was a frozen meal. I was actually pleasantly surprised!! I had a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers, Chicken Pesto. MMMmmMM it was good! The ingredient list scared me a bit, but I don't eat frozen meals too often. I woofed that baby down in record time.
Workout: Not tonight, as much as I wanted to
We went out to dinner and a movie with our good friends, Ryan and Karen. I ♥ these people and I'm so glad we have them in our lives. Anyway, we went to the BEST Pho please ever. That's saying a lot for Seattle. The chicken was ALL white and the veggies and broth were delsih. After dinner we went to see Couples Retreat. To be honest, I didn't think the movie was that great. I was really tired so that didn't help but there we some funny parts.

1 comment:

  1. I also have recently heard about Body for Life and am interested. I will let you know if I hear any more.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com