Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Greek Yogurt Love

How is everyone? I've been so busy this past week or so, but I'm still keeping up with my eating and working out. I decided I'm going to start taking more pictures of what I eat, to keep me accountable. I also want to try as many new healthy products as possible.
It's been so long since I've had Greek Yogurt that I completely forgot how much I love the stuff.
My breakfast consisted of Greek Yogurt (mixed with Stevia to make it yummy), fresh raspberries and Granola Crisps from Yogi. ♥Delish!!
That held me over for a long time. For snack I had a blueberry flax muffin made by yours truly. Well sorta, I took a box of Blueberry Fiber 1 Muffin Mix and added applesauce instead of water/oil, two eggs whites and two heaping scoops of ground flax. They turned out perfect!

Lunch was a crap load of carrots and leftover sweet potato fries from last night. The picture isn't pretty but it was yummy! I have to admit that I wasn't very hungry at lunch but made myself eat anyway.

Tonight I tried a new class at 24 Hour called core strength. I have to admit that when I first walked in I didn't think it would be a great workout. Well, I was wrong, it was pretty amazing. The website said the class was 45 minutes and my husband was waiting out front so I had to high tail it early.
When I got home I snacked on 1/2 an avocado with salsa.


Dinner was stir fry. I cut up some chicken breasts, added peppers, broccoli, onions, slaw, soy sauce and noodles. Derek loved it!
Have a lovely day! My formatting is all funky right now so my pictures are showing up as one long code. Grrr! I need to figure this out. ♥♥Irene

2 comments:

  1. love the new layout!
    I like yogurt and granola a lot- one of my favorite breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new layout! I also love food pictures. Looks like a great day of eating!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com