Saturday, October 24, 2009

How I love Saturday

I love Saturday mornings! My husband had to wake up bright and early this morning and go to work. This leaves me with the entire day to get things done.
For some reason I can't sleep in after Derek leaves. I live in a big house and I hear all sorts of weird things that freak me out. Anyway, I was out of bed by 8AM. I will be sleepy tonight since we went to bed at 1AM.
Here is my sleepy baby girl...
Workout: I want to knock the gym out early and get it over with. I would like to do some leg work and some cardio.
We have two options tonight, 1. watch the fight at a local brewery with a bunch of friends or 2. go to a charity auction, "dancing with the stars", with our other friends. I'm going to let Derek decide what we are doing, I think both sound good. The girl in me is saying the auction so I can dress up pretty. ☺I don't drink beer either, yuck. The only thing I could drink at the brewery is root beer, they don't sell wine. Sigh!
We finally decided what we are doing for our one year anniversary!! We are going to Portland and the Oregon Coast. More details soon.
Enjoy the morning ~ I'm off to refill my coffee. ♥♥Irene

1 comment:

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com