Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Little Sore...

Today I'm a tiny bit sore, not as much as I thought I would be. I had a good time a Turbokick last night. I have to admit, it was way more confusing than I thought it would be. I think I should get the hang of it after a few more classes but I'm a very uncoordinated person. We ended up doing three turbo sessions at the end. I was a hot mess but I tried my best.

Last night I got home from the gym, totally exhausted, to see that my wonderful husband brought my dinner leftovers to work for lunch. I felt bad for bitching him out but damn, I wanted that chicken. ☺ I'm so proud of my hubby, he's working out and eating healthy with me.
I'm starting to feeling better already this week. My clothes already feel better, probably my imagination.

Side note ~ I need to remember to wear my wedding ring at the gym, so many creeps!

Ok, I need to get to work. Lots to do today. I'm going to the gym with my friend tonight. I really want to start lifting some weights but I don't even know where to start.

B- Muesli Bar/Grapes
S- Apple
L- Pulled Chicken/Sandwich Thin Bread/Carrots
D- Not sure yet?
S- Skinny Cow ~ These babies keep me sane

2 comments:

  1. AWww that is cute that your hubby is on the healthy band wagon... mine SAYS he will eat healthier w/ me but doesn't like healthy stuff... how will that work? LOL
    Thanks for saying my hair looks great... I Get BORED w/ it. I love it but I want a change. I can change it up from day to day and wear it curly or straight which is nice but its too heavy to do much of any "style".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my hubby to eat healthier too. It's so nice when they're on board with our healthy decisions but mine is so helpless that I have to show him how to make/do everything! Oh well .. For lifting I would start with the main areas of the body: bench press, back exercises like lat pulldowns, legs like quad/ham extensions and arms (biceps and tris) and go from there. I love lifting. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com