Monday, October 26, 2009

Workout Schedule

Oh Monday, how I hate love you! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty uneventful. I'm pretty proud of my eating. It's been a long time since I didn't blow it 100% on the weekend. I did however make pumpkin cookies. These cookies are so easy, 1 box spice cake mix, 1 can of pumpkin, 1 cup of oats, 1/4 cup of ground flax, about 1/2 cup of applesauce, random spices like cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice and bake @ 350. I added some dark chocolate chips, yum. I'm guilty of eating some of the batter and a couple off cookies.

Here is my workout schedule for the week:
Mon- 24 S.E.T. Class @ 5:30 (This cardio/strength combination class alternates strength exercises to sculpt every major muscle group with easy to follow step moves.)
Tues- Arms/Elliptical or Turbokick ~ last time I tried Turbokick I felt like a jackass
Wed- 24Lift Class
Thur- Legs/Run on treadmill
Fri- Off ~ Friend's house warming party
Sat- off (hair done) HALLOWEEN!!!
Sun-Arms/Elliptical

Breakfast was Fage 0% w/raspberries and granola bits.  My fave! ♥


Greek yogurt always holds me over well.  Snack was a honeycrisp and a One Organic Food Bar, these are SO good, if you haven't tried them.


Alright, I'm tempted to not show my lunch picture because it looks sick, but what the hell.
Leftover chili, this was good...nom nom nom


Workout:  I tried a new class tonight at 24 hour fitness called 24 S.E.T. ~ it was okay, not bad not good but okay.  The instructor didn't take time to explain things and was off beat.  Maybe I should teach the class next time? jk  Oh how I miss my old kickboxing class!

When I got home I snacked on a few bunch of flax chips with avocado, not photo worthy.  I may or may not have gotten into the Kashi Go Lean cereal.

Jeez, I was a bottomless pit tonight.  I hate when I have STARVING days like today.

Dinner was english muffin pizzas.  Not pictured was me eating 1/2 of the husband's pizza.


Good night! ♥♥Irene
Someone lock the fridge before I go back for more!

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get back to fitness classes!I used to love them.

    I must make those pumpkin cookies. They sound amazing. It would keep me from buying the Trader Joe ones that are oh so good but oh so bad for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prego... LOL no... but thanks for asking HAHHAHA!
    Gosh I have felt like a bottomless pit lately too! I hate those days. I just make sure to keep my food healthy and eat if I am REALLY hungry. Seems to work out... even tho I want the BAD STUFF! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a feeling today is going to be one of those non-stop hunger days! Maybe it means our metabolisms are kicking in? Who knows...

    Looks like a good workout schedule!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com