Sunday, November 1, 2009

Just say no to tequila

How was your Halloween?  I'm feeling like CRAP this morning.  I had zero self control last night.  I don't want to dwell on it forever, I just want to start fresh today.  I need to learn that tequila is not my friend and stick to wine.
We had a great time at my friend's house.  The real bummer was that my camera died 5 minutes after I got there so hopefully someone can e-mail me some group shots after everyone arrived.









I just drank a cup of coffee but it's not kicking in.

Workout: One hour on the elliptical, totally kicked my ass.

When I got home I gobbled up a bowl of cereal and my regular PB&J english muffin.


Since I had to run all over town I needed bought an energy drink.  These are SO good if you haven't tried them.  At only 100 calories they can become addicting.


I went to:
Ulta
Pier One
Fred Meyer
Now I need to do laundry and RELAX!

Dinner: Baked ziti with ground turkey.  The bread was so good.  I snacked on some flax chips while making my grub.  I'm excited because I have plenty of leftovers for my lunch this week.


I'm off to snuggle with my husband and find myself a little dessert. ♥♥Irene

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a TON of fun at your party! I know what you mean about tequilla...I NEVER let myself do it. Vodka, wine or nothing at all is my motto. Tequilla just makes my whole body hurt :)

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com