Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Friday!

Hello healthy bloggers!  I'm feeling good today, I just need to bust through my work today and then I'm off until Wednesday!!
Roxie did well with her shots and she's ready to go on her vacation to Doggy Haven.  This place looks so cool, I paid the $5 extra dollars per day to upgrade her to a suite.   I know she's going to have a blast.
So, a little summary of our trip, we are going to Portland, OR for one day (tomorrow) and then we are heading to Cannon Beach, OR on the coast for 2 nights.
In Portland we are staying at the Paramount Hotel.  I booked an Executive room with an oversized jetted tub.  I also booked us a one hour couples massage!


In Cannon Beach we are staying at the Ocean Lodge, 5 star hotel, ocean front view, jacuzzi and the works.




The real bummer is the weather this weekend...rain, rain and more rain.  Oh well, we will make the best of it.

Breakfast was Strawberry Chobani yogurt with Kashi Go Lean.  I wanted to love this flavor, I really did but with 19 grams of sugar I almost fell out of my chair.  It was too sweet, I rarely say things are too sweet but this was.   I tossed about half out. =(




Jeez, work is stressful today.  For snack I couldn't wait for some more Justin's Maple Almond Butter.  This is what a serving looks like, pretty big right?  Half my apple was brown, so I cut out the good parts.


Lots of snacks today since I'm out of lunch food in the house.  I needed something yummy to power through a massive amount of work.


I ran around like a crazy lady after work.  I had to drop my car off at the shop, go to Target, Safeway and finally Fred Meyer.

Dinner was a semi-repeat of last night.  It wasn't as good as last night.


♥♥happy anniversary to the love of my life♥♥










xoxo ♥♥Irene

34 comments:

  1. Ahhh what an amazing vacaction!! 5 star hotels?? Get it gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! Hope you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful pictures. Happy anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an awesome get-a-way! We have some snow coming tonight so somewhere tropical sounds pretty good right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 如果你批評他人。你就沒有時間付出愛.........................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 生活盡可低,志氣當高潔. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Your Blog!!!!!
    ...Regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  9. 當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com