Monday, November 2, 2009

Want to hide today...

Today is going to be a busy, busy Monday.  Payday around here is always hectic for me, makes my day go by quicker. 
I'm not having the best of days, I cut my face with my claw finger nail on Saturday and it's not healing well.  I have a deep cut between my eyes, where your glasses would sit.  It's making me super self conscious and I want to hide in my bed.  Not to mention my face is dry from the weather and my Retin-A medication.  I'm a hot mess to say the least.
I'm going to start with my dessert from last night.
This combo was pure heaven.  I did run back to the fridge for an extra piece of dark chocolate.  This is some of the best dark chocolate I've ever tried.  Have you tried Hermits?  They are made my Newman's Own Organic, and to die for.



I can hardly contain my excitement that my hubby and I will be in Oregon this Friday for our ONE year anniversary!!!  I can already hear the ocean in my head.



Breakfast:  I was excited to try Chobani Greek Yogurt and it did not disappoint.  The consistency was perfect,  I think Fage is a little too think for my liking.  What made it even better was a packet of NuNaturals, just one little packet made it the perfect amount of sweet.



I was kidding about today being busy, jeez.  Snack was an apple eaten in record speed.





Lunch was late because I was doing a new employee orientation. 
Leftovers from last night with carrots ~ good but I ate too fast.



I got some bad news from the dr. today, my pap came back abornal AGAIN. ="( I couldn't help but cry, I'm worried. 


After the call from my Dr. I wasn't up for the gym, lame I know.  Derek and I did take a nice walk.


Dinner was a ham/cheese sandwich with sweet potato fries.



I'm off to relax.  Good night! ♥♥Irene

4 comments:

  1. MMMMM...sweet potato fries are my absolute FAVORITE!!

    Good luck with the doctor...I hope everything turns out alright!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newman's Own dark chocolate is to die for. When they sent me a bunch of their goodies to try out I ended up giving them to my hubbie to hide. To hard to stop! lol!

    Sorry your day has been so hectic...that's no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!! I hope everything is ok with the dr.
    I've never tried the hermits, but keep hearing about them. will have to pick some up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting about your anniversary! I'm sure you will have a great time. Hope all is well w/the doc. I hate that kind of uneasiness.

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com