Friday, July 23, 2010

9 months later

Wow, I haven't posted in 9 months, life is crazy! 
I'm sad to report some weight did creep back on, about 15 pounds to be exact.  Funny how that happens when you stop working out and eat everything you please. 
Over the last three weeks I've been on a health kick and I plan to keep it that way.

I workout at 24 hour fitness and I've been trying new classes.  One class is similar to Body Pump and it kicks my ass, the other class is spinning and weight lifting combined. 

My camera broke, I'm buying one this weekend so I can start posting pictures.

I will leave you with a picture from last weekend, we went white water rafting.

My best friend and I

Roxie is still doing well....

Happy Friday...if anyone is still out there. ☺

4 comments:

  1. I'm here girlie! Nice to have you back. No worries about the weight gain, its normal to have our ups and downs! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend! I am glad we are blogging again! Great trip, can't wait for our next one. xox

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com