Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ouch

Where has the week gone?  I can't believe it's Thursday!  Well, I got a new camera last weekend so expect a lot of pictures to come. 

I am SO sore today, I definitely overdid it at the gym this week.  On Tuesday and Wednesday I did back to back weight lifting classes.  Have you ever been to a class at your gym that basically put you to sleep?  My normal teacher was gone last night and the sub was so monotone and boring.  I wanted to leave 20 minutes into it but I decided against it.

This week has been an emotional roller coaster.  The company I work for is selling and my last day is tomorrow.  I've cried every single day this week.  Today is going to be the hardest because I have to say bye to my boss, who I love so much.  I will have plenty of time to blog while I sit at home on unemployment looking for a new job.  I really want to work on myself during my time off. 

I've said it before, but I will say it again, I have the best husband in the world.  He has been so supportive throughout all of my terrible days.  When I'm sad about losing my job, he is there to cheer me up.


♥Here is a picture of my wonderful co-workers at my wedding.  I will miss them all!♥

Here is my amazing boss and my other co-worker

Here is quote my friend at work e-mailed me...I love it!

“Distance never seperates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.”

14 comments:

  1. Things will always end up good in the end, if it doesn't it's not the end! Don't lose faith either. I know great things are in store for you, my friend. You will find a great opportunity!


    "In the Lord, put your trust."
    - Psalms 11:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you lost your job - that sucks! When one door closes, another one opens - you will find an even better job!

    Don't you just love the pain after a good workout?? It might be hard to move, but it sure feels great! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww this must be so tough on you. I'll send a prayer your way. Hopefully a wonderful opportunity will come up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. Irene!! Glad to see you are back as well!

    I am so sorry about the job. I am sending you good luck vibes!

    ReplyDelete

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

My Husband ♥ My Best Friend

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Seattle, Washington, United States
I work in HR and I live in the rainy city of Seattle. I married the love of my life on November 8th, 2008. I love working out and eating healthy. I have a passion for cooking and trying new recipes. My mom in an executive chef and she is truly my inspiration. We adopted a Jack Russell named Roxie in late November 2008 and we love her so much. Feel free to send me an e-mail at irenedunn08@yahoo.com